As a member of the National Investor Relations Institute, Hawk Associates pledges to strictly abide by NIRI's code of ethics in its day to day operations and to:
1. Maintain our integrity and credibility by practicing investor relations in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards.
2. Avoid even the appearance of professional impropriety in the conduct of our investor relations responsibilities.
3. Recognize that the integrity of the capital markets is based on transparency of credible financial and non-financial corporate information, and will to the best of our ability and knowledge work to ensure that our company or client fully and fairly discloses this important information.
4. Provide analysts, institutional and individual investors and the media fair access to corporate information.
5. Honor our obligation to serve the interest of shareholders and other stakeholders.
6. Discharge our responsibilities completely and competently by keeping ourselves abreast of the affairs of our company or client as well as the laws and regulations affecting the practice of investor relations.
7. Maintain the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of our work for our company or client company.
8. Not use confidential information acquired in the course of our work for our personal advantage nor for the advantage of related parties.
9. Exercise independent professional judgment in the conduct of our duties and responsibilities on behalf of our company or client.
10. Avoid any professional/business relationships that might affect, or be perceived to potentially affect, our ethical practice of investor relations.
11. Report to appropriate company authorities if we suspect or recognize fraudulent or illegal acts within the company.
12. Represent ourselves in a reputable and dignified manner that reflects the professional stature of investor relations.
1. No advice or recommendations: This website is solely intended to provide thorough and reliable information for investors interested in the companies profiled herein in the spirit of providing maximum timely disclosure for all shareholders and investors.
2. No offer of securities: Actions taken by Hawk Associates do not represent an offer to buy or sell any security. Hawk Associates is not a registered investment advisor or a broker dealer.
3. No representation as to contents. Hawk Associates has made the strongest effort to provide accurate, factual and complete information on this website but neither Hawk Associates nor any of the companies mentioned can guarantee the total accuracy of the information posted on this site. Neither Hawk Associates, Inc. nor any of the companies profiled here assume any responsibility for the information on this website.
4. Consideration for services. The companies profiled on this website are all paid clients of Hawk Associates, Inc., which provides traditional investor relations services. Hawk clients pay monthly cash retainers of up to $12,000 per month. In addition, the company in some cases has been issued options, warrants or 144 stock.
5. Employees of Hawk in a few cases own shares that they have purchased themselves in some of the client companies as long-term holdings. In those situations, Hawk employees are strictly guided by company policy in which they must behave as though they are full insiders and act in full accordance with 144 insider trading rules and in the full spirit of the Standards of Practice set by the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI). It is a strict internal Hawk policy that no Hawk employee or affiliate will trade in the stocks of our clients other than the exercise of expiring options or the possible long term exercise of warrants or options. At no time will any Hawk employee or affiliate undertake any activity that could be regarded in any fashion as improper or illegal.
6. Speculative Investment. Investing in microcap securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investor's investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. Readers should not rely solely on the information contained in this website, but should consult with their own independent tax, business and financial advisors with respect to any investment opportunity, including any contemplated investment in the companies herein represented.
7. Hawk Associates Investment Profiles. Factual statements in these publications are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. Hawk Associates is not responsible for any claims made by the companies. Prior to posting information on the website, the companies have reviewed and approved the contents. Hawk Associates has not independently verified the companies' representations however the information in the profiles is primarily based on client fillings with the Securities & Exchange Commission. Any opinions expressed in Hawk profiles are statements of judgment as of the date of publication. We urge readers to carefully verify all representations within the profiles independently. The receipt of this publication shall not create, under any circumstances, any implication that there has been no change in the affairs of the company profiled since the date of publication.
8. Hawk Associates operates within the guidelines of Standards of Practice for Investor Relations set by the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI).
10. Links: Hawk Associates' website contains links to related websites for stock quotes, charts, SEC data, etc. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, Hawk Associates is not responsible for the content of or the privacy practices used by these sites.